Snipes Mountain Restaurant is available to host and cater to a variety of companies, groups, or for your next private gathering. Snipes boasts an array of Menu options, with several banquet rooms, seating arrangements, or patio facilities available. Over the years, Snipes Mountain Restaurant has been a favorite for many a special ocassion. Snipes Mountain Restaurant has a special place just for you! Over the years, we have helped thousands celebrate in just some of the following ways:
- Class Reunions
- Wedding Rehearsal Dinners
- Baby Showers
- Annual Board Meetings
- Team Builders
- LIVE Music Parties
- BBQ & Patio Parties
- Birthday Parties, and MORE!!!!!
We here at Snipes Mountain Restaurant strive to give every gathering a personal touch. If you don't see the menu options you are looking for on our general menu, feel free to contact Lori, Banquet Coordinator for our available Specialty and Buffet Menus. Lori's email is Banquets@snipesmountain.com and may also be reached by calling her at 509-837-2739.
Curious about our available space? Here's just a bit of information about rooms for your next banquet or event:
- The Sunset Room is our largest banquet room adjacent to the main dining area. Although this room can seat over 100 people, it has the ability to accommodate groups of any size, and may be divided into two separate meeting spaces (Sunset A or Sunset B) without feeling confined, or intruded upon.
- The Main Patio is a luscious outdoor space outfitted with stage, umbrella tables, heat lamps (for cooler nights), and may accomodate 100+ people. This space is perfect for family gatherings, music events, receptions, and BBQ's!
- The Summit Room is located upstairs--perfect for 50 people or less. With a private balcony and bar area, the Summit Room is versatile, and available for full day seminars, meetings, baby showers, birthdays, reunions, anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners and family functions. Unfortunately, this room is not handicapped accessible.
Each of our facilities may be set to your liking and design to include linens, seasonal decorations, and candles...or, you are welcome to arrive and do your own decorating!